The wind is pumping and we would rather not take the chance of the paddle part of the event having to be cancelled this evening so we have decided to postpone until next week Thursday evening,same time same place. The long-term forecast looks much more favorable with regard to the wind and we hope it will be a much more enjoyable occasion. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see everyone next week!
If you cannot make next week but have already bought your present you can drop it off any day between 10 and 5 at SUP Cape Town.
Thank you for all the support!