True Blue Surf & Island Travel offers : SECRET TRANSKEI
Amazing Week long and Swell Chase Options at waves “as good as J-Bay!” No crowds, Shark Shields Supplied, personal surf guide and service, 4×4 to all waves, stay in style at the best wave in the Kei.
3 night swell chase Trip: 4 guys R4700 pp , 3 guys R5000pp, 2 guys R5300pp
1 week trips : 4 surfers – R6000pp, 3 surfers R6500pp and two surfers R7000pp
- Pick up surfers at East London airport
- Load up and leave immediately for the Kei (4 hours) – could be an option for a quick surf locally if time and conditions permit..
- Supply and help prepare all meals
- Full breakfast every day – Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toast etc (open to requests)
- Coffee (filter) and tea provided and a supply of rusks
- Lunch would generally be bread or rolls with cheese, cold meats and left over braai meats from previous evening.
- Suppers would be a mix of braai, stew or curry, roast chickens on the Weber, pasta and seafood (usually crayfish and oysters I can easily obtain with the odd line fish thrown in if you’re lucky..)
- Accompaniments would be roast veg, potato bake or salads
- Fresh fruit will be supplied and a certain amount of packaged snacks such as peanuts/ raisins and chips.
- We will supply 2 beers per day per surfer
We will supply shark pods. I have a selection of Shark Shields but will also buy a couple ESDS devices to cover the bases.
Cellphone reception is fairly weak but communication is fairly easily done.